Sunday 30 September 2007

Leaving is such a drunk thing to do...

Thanks to everyone who came to our leaving party upstairs at Khan's. They must surely have one of the most stylish bars in town - or at least the one that looks most like the spaceship from Close Encounters!

I've posted some photos on my central america flickr photostream by the wonders of connecting my mobile to my laptop via bluetooth. Not many I'm afraid as I totally forgot about taking any. Damn, I bet you're disappointed not to see yourselves online! But Phil - if you have any let me know as you were taking lots.

It was fantastic to see you all and down a few cocktails and beers together. Our friends certainly know how to party and celebrate in a positive and life-infirming way. we are both priviliged and happy to be part of such a great community. You are all beautiful people and we'll miss you when we are away.

A big thanks to Natalie who kept the cocktail bar running under extreme popularity.

Thanks to John and St John for putting on some great tunes, to Melissa and Saskia for Georgia and Jim's birthday cake, to Mike for drawing the raffle. Congratulations to the raffle winners - does it get ore exciting than that? :)

We are now about on our way outta here to Central America via Northumberland and Manchester. We're still on Bill's mobile number until Thursday night but calls only as it has given up on texts.

Love, Bill and Georgia

No comments: